This report contains the views and experiences of 380 local people, and covers the following subjects:
- Which types of health and social care services were used most during lockdown
- Positive experiences of accessing services
- Negative experiences of accessing services
- Face-to-face appointments
- Phone and video call appointments
- Mental health and wellbeing during lockdown
We also had lots of messages of thanks to services sent from survey respondents, which can be viewed alongside this report.