This Annual Report focused on:
- Young people and mental health
- Improvements in health and care for children and young people with autism and learning difficulties
- Experiences of arthritis services and care for people aged over 50
- Exploring barriers to self-management of diabetes in Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities.
- The NHS Long Term Plan
- Healthwatch Community Champions
During this reporting period, MVDA, in partnership with RCVDA held responsibility for delivering Healthwatch across South Tees. Since 1 April 2020 Pioneering Care Partnership has assumed this responsibility. If you would like to contact us regarding this report, please use the details below.