About this event
This event is provided by The Bungalow Partnership and led by Gill Murray, a Child Psychotherapist.
This training is for you if you want to:
- Gain insight of the prevalence of sexual abuse and the reasons why it remains largely unreported
- Explore how sexual abuse impacts the social and emotional development of children and young people.
- Gain awareness of the impact of sexual abuse on the wider family.
- Know and understand how to support young people who have experienced sexual abuse
- Develop awareness of how therapy can support children and young people to explore and recover from their experiences, and the services available locally.
- Have opportunities to discuss issues which you may encounter, explore resources, have questions answered and share experiences with colleagues
Refreshments are provided. Please bring along your own lunch.
£100.00 per delegate.
To book a place please contact The Bungalow Partnership:
This training is in high demand and places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.