About this event
This training is provided by The Bungalow Partnership and led by Sarah Houghton-Birrell, who is an Autism Consultant. It is suitable for staff with no or limited knowledge of autism (mainstream/ special/ primary/ secondary).
This training is for you if you want to:
- Have awareness and understanding of the key issues around early diagnosis and its importance.
- Understand the distinguishing difficulties in young children with autism.
- Know and understand some of the common characteristics , challenges and strengths as they present in young autistic children.
- Acquire evidence-based strategies for support and progress in behaviour, learning, play and everyday life to enable optimal outcomes.
- Increase your awareness of issues experienced by young children with autism and their families and methods to support them to provide optimal outcomes for all concerned.
- Have opportunities to discuss issues which may be encountered in your setting.
Please note that lunch is not provided on the training. Refreshments are however provided.
£99.00 per delegate.
To book a place please contact The Bungalow Partnership:
This training is in high demand and places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.