About this event
This event is hosted by The Bungalow Partnership, and led by Gill Murray, Child Psychotherapist.
This training is for you if you want to:
- Explore how sand, symbolic figures and the containment of the sand tray can help children and young people to communicate their feelings, experiences and needs
- Know and understand how to support young people using sand trays
- Gain experience of creating your own sand tray and share with other participants how this is experienced
- Develop awareness of how to reflect on and respond to sand tray stories
- Have opportunities to discuss issues which you may encounter, explore resources, have questions answered and share experiences with colleagues
Refreshments are provided. Please bring along your own lunch.
£100.00 per delegate
To book a place please contact The Bungalow Partnership: