Would you like to make a diﬀerence to health and social care services in your area?
Healthwatch South Tees is looking to recruit a group of highly skilled and motivated people to become the Healthwatch South Tees Partnership Board. Representatives from local voluntary and community organisations, who have a real interest and passion for improving health and social care services, are encouraged to apply.
Key knowledge / Skills required:
• Experience of health and social care services in South Tees
• Understanding / experience of community barriers within health and social care
• Awareness of the current challenges faced by the changing health and social care landscape
• A strategic understanding of the role of relevant public bodies and how public engagement can influence them
• The ability to act on behalf of others at all levels of influence
• High level of communication skills with the ability to engage with people in different capacities and with different communities
Board members are expected to:
• Promote good governance
• Attend board meetings, participating with other groups where required
• Attend external meetings and events, and be an advocate for local Healthwatch and our work
• Maintain good relationships with all stakeholders, including staff
• Contribute to decision making and work planning, ensuring independence and transparency
Positions on the Partnership Board of Healthwatch South Tees are voluntary and unpaid, but reasonable authorised out of pocket expenses will be paid.
Closing date for applications is 3 April 2018
Please see the attached documents for more information on how to apply, or contact the Healthwatch team on 01642 955605 to find out more.
Heathwatch South Tees Partnership Board Recruitment Advert
Expression of Interest Form